Skills, time, transportation, space for cats to recover, and fostering … these things and more are all helpful to the cause.
What can you volunteer? Contact us to get in touch and discuss!
VOLUNTEER FOSTER FAMILIES WANTED: HELP SAVE LIVES TODAY!
Top Five Reasons to Foster a Cat or Kitten:
- Companionship without a lifetime commitment
- By fostering, you become part of the solution to overpopulation
- By socializing a homeless animal, you make them more adoptable and better companions. Animals would much rather be in a house than on the street any day!
- Health benefits of owning a pet: lower stress levels, lower blood pressure, and lower cholesterol levels. Pet owners also tend to rehabilitate faster from physical or psychological illnesses. Pets are the best medicine!
- Fostering is a real, hands-on way to save a life!
Most of our cats are tame, friendly pets who were abandoned by previous owners. We rely on a dedicated network of volunteer foster homes who care for their charges until an adoptive home is found. We are staffed entirely by volunteers, and rely on private funding and donations.
Email us and help save lives today!